Alternative A or B Lending Mortgages
Many borrowers who were in the prime or “A” market are now considered alternative clients more and more for reasons other than credit repayment. As the number of alternative borrowers grows, I can be the mortgage agent that can provide customized solutions and common sense lending. I can find financial solutions to meet:
- Clients who don’t fit the traditional ‘A’ lending guidelines.
- Self-employed or commissioned clients with stated income.
- Salaried clients with a GDS/TDS that doesn’t meet traditional bank requirements.
- Clients with bruised credit due to extenuating circumstances.
- Clients with outstanding Canada Revenue Agency debts.
- New immigrants to Canada.
- Sophisticated residential real estate investors.
- Clients who can demonstrate a reasonable ability to make future mortgage payments.
All financing solutions are customized to fit the specific needs of the borrower—bringing them closer to their financial goals.